Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 60, Jun 08, 2011

U2K2 gift:

One perk for being part of this project is the gifts that come with it - case in point, the Swatch watch that we were all given (and mind you, there were easily  more than a hundred of us) - at least, those that helped in making Gate 3, testing, a great success.

Since this came in different colors, I decided on the almost black like midnight blue with green highlighted hour ans minute hands. I mean, the other color close to green was more olive drab in color - and though I like that color too, I don't see a Swatch used for military-like activities - hence I did not get said color. Now my initial option for this was to use said swatch, but when I tried it on it seemed to be too - young a design model for me... so I decided to give the swatch to Bryce instead.

Glad to see he uses it to school - though I sometimes wonder if he tells time with it, or he just whips out his cellphone and look at the digital time display.

Again, I'm still stuck with why this picture isn't in its proper orientation (I wanted it to look in a portrait orientation, but for some reason, the picture was not cooperating - and i could not find any instruction on how to do it from the side).

No comments:

Post a Comment