Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 62, Jun10, 2011

Back with a Vengeance!

At least, that is how this picture of my newest addition to my comic book collection feels like. So why so long before another picture of comics (not counting the trades I got), simple - I was to busy to pass my friendly neighborhood comic shop to get my regular stash... hence their stacking up.

So what's new with this pull list? Most of them are part of two event cross-overs, for DC there is the Flashpoint, which will serve as a catalyst for change in the DCU. Marvel, on the other hand, as embroiled in "Fear Itself" - and between the two,  it seems like the Marvel story is more dramatic - with exception to the need to have lots of hammers, this story does keep us wondering.

So what's wrong with Flashpoint? I dunno... aside from the fact that it smacks of Alternate present due to something done (Age of Apocalypse anyone?) I find the stories have less connection to me as a fan. Oh well, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment