Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 57, Jun 05, 2011

Reading materials:

This is my new additions to the Syyap private library - Carte Blanche - a new James Bond novel (and a modern one at that... unlike the other one 'Devil May Care' which was more Iron Curtain style), and the hardcover version of Batman-Planetary. A nice little cross-over about cross-overs, which is apparently the usual fare of the Planetary.

This picture also showcases my new pair of glasses - you see I could not find the old one, so I had to replace it... a cost I did not prepare for - but lucky for me, I have this project that offers me more money to afford such sudden expenses like that. Ah well... if you notice, I decided to have a strap placed, that way this will just hang on my neck, and I need not misplace it - at least, that's the general idea.

Once again, I'm playing with black to see if many black items can be discerned just by the light reflecting on them. No... I am not using any studio lights either - just the usual incandescent bulb on the ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment