Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 58, Jun 06, 2011

Duck and Driftwood:

No I'm not in any exotic location - that is, unless you consider the Greenbelt chapel's pond to be exotic. Yes, this is just one of several ducks that have made the pond their home - sharing the habitat with some turtles and lots of fishes.

Naturally, since I brought my camera, I tried capturing some nice shots of the duck. Problem was, it was also high noon - or something close to it, and the water's glare was just too much. I had a lot of overexposed shots, and had to adjust a lot before I could even get a relatively decent shot. But it did not end there, either. I had to do some post-prod for this work. The result being a very bright duck on a ripply water surface, and the duck is counter-balances with the driftwood - which I liked to have for an aquarium - though I don't have one that will fit said driftwood's size. Oh well... it's free to dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment