Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 64, Jun 12, 2011

Back with a Vengeance II:

Yeah... what can I say, more comics. From a long drought, to having a lot of comics in less than two days in between. Come to think of it, I still have to start seriously reading the previous batch I got - and now this comes along.

Normally, I'd say I have the weekend to read through them - but these weekends are now a bit tight... so I will just have to find time to squeeze my comic book reading options. He he... younger me would flip at the fact that I can't find time to read comics. Then again, younger me would not have had the spending capacity to get these many comics - so I don't mind living in the now. Anything special about this particular batch? Yup... I got the Vampirella and Scarlet Legion comics (I'll always be a Vampi fan). Plus the Iron Age is also entertaining... hope the level of interest is sustained in the latter issues of this time traveling story.

No comments:

Post a Comment