Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 51, May 30, 2011

Our favorite spaghetti:

Funny thing is, even if its a staple for us - a regular item we always order when we go to Amicci, I still can't quite remember this dish's name - what comes to mind is Seafood Spaghetti cooked in Olive Oil - and the servers get what I mean after I describe it.

Of course, their menu shows a picture of it as well, so I can likewise point to that. Or... on rare occasions, I do remember what its called and order the White Vongole don't even know if I spelled it right - as I rely on phonetics to spell it. But yeah... white - representing the olive oil, as opposed to red (tomato sauce). If you pass by and do decide to stop in an Amicci restaurant, you might want to give this dish a try. I always do whenever I go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment