Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 63, Jun11, 2011

Barbie's new toy!

This was something I was planning to get Barbie as early as her birthday - the only problem being it ran out of stock, so I had to think of an alternative then - not so now.

This, ladies and germs, happens to be the Wii Fit. It's basically the board (the one Barbie is standing on),and a CD compete with fitness related programs or games (like Yoga) - and with that, I get to finish my planned workout program for Barbie, while I get to use it as well - time-willing.

But really, it's got a lot of nice and interesting games - I personally tried some yoga, the golf swing practice and even some skiing slalom. Not taking it for granted either... as it did give me a sweat. So yeah... I look forward to some fun - and if I get fit along the way... well, even better, right?

In case you're wondering what the special occasion that warrants my gifting her with a Wii Fit could be - it's just our 17th wedding anniversary. Neat huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment