Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 59, Jun 07, 2011

Home work:

This view shows my Accenture computer and my personal computer opened side-by-side, on the folding table which I set-up for my work-at-home experience.

I honestly do not like doing this too much, as I try to protect my non-work hours... specially mu home hours = not just for myself but for my family as well.

I mean, we hardly talk during weekdays, specially since I come home late - and differing interests likewise eat up our attention (e.g. Bryce and Bernice are focused on their online communities, and Barbie may likewise be brining home some work), so I look forward to any opportunity to talk with them - and said opportunity will never push itself to the fore, if I'm seen as too busy to notice such opportune moments. So yeah, this picture... is an avid reminder of what is happening to me, though thankfully, not all the time. I need to really defend my life equation in said 'work-life balance'.

No comments:

Post a Comment