Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 50, May 29, 2011

The Birthday Boy!

Yeah, this is Bryce - though I'd hazard a guess that he's not really thinking here - just sleepy as he waits for us to finish having our nails cleaned.

You read me right, I indulged myself with Bernice and Barbie in a parlor to have my toe nails properly trimmed and cleaned. I mean, let's face it, I sometimes find myself too busy to do these things myself - and while we're at the mall, why not just indulge with the parlor doing the cutting and cleaning for me, right?  Yeah, right!

By the way, as of this picture, Bryce becomes Sixteen - yup... it's his birthday, and we did come from lunch in our favorite spaghetti and pizza place Amicci.. and after a heavy meal, well I felt we had to walk around - and walk we did... that is, Bryce and I walked.

We went to Virra Mall to check on a possible Wii Fit gift I planned for Barbie - no such luck, as the Wii Fit I saw a week ago had been sold. Ah well... so back to the parlor and right there and then, decided to have my toes done... leaving Bryce just waiting on the side of the parlor. As for me... I had bought a few comics in the shop before returning here, so I wasn't bored at all. Oh yeah... nice coincidence - this being Bryce's birthday and my blog's 50th entry. How cool is that, huh?


.



No comments:

Post a Comment