Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 23, May 02, 2011

Dusk:

These days, it's rare that I get to see sunlight when I leave the office - more often than not, I just see darkness from the fact that I leave work around 7pm. Then again, when I get a chance to finish what I need done by 6pm (which is officially the time I'm supposed to clock off work) I get to see the clouds as their color turns from shades of yellow to orange to near violet before it turns dark.
I've always wanted to get a shot of the sunset... preferably, from a beach like Boracay... but until then, I can practice with urban sunsets in which I work extra hard to make my composition look interesting. For example, clouds will just look ordinary... but insert that silhouette of tree branches in one corner... just enough to break teh monotony of the picture, and it becomes even more presentable.

So yeah,,, even as I take my normal route hoem I try to spy opportunities for a shot. There is this one items I'm trying to take too - but there is a challenge to taking it... for one, moving traffic (and I'm part of said moving traffic), Anyway, once I get said shot done in a respectable manner, I'll just show it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment