Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 16, April 25, 2011

Countdown:

As far as projects go, this one's a doozy... unfortunately, I can't talk more about it. But Monday was a milestone of sorts; well actually, Saturday was, but it being Holy Week and all, this one went by with little fanfare. That was remedied come Monday wherein we all had a little gathering (and eating) to recognize said fact that we are now officially in our 100 days countdown.

Depending on how you look at it, this can feel daunting - or challenging. Though I cannot give details of the project, let me just say that the project's team is one very committed bunch - and by that I mean dedicated... not crazy. They are paving the way in showing how capable they are in meeting deadlines - and not just meeting it, but exceeding certain expectations.

This project is putting the Philippines on the map of IT excellence... and I, for one, am glad to be a part of the team. I'll even be glad when the 100 days are finally done and we prove successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment