Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 18, April 27, 2011

Black: 

Yes, those are pipes and an aircon duct... and yes, that is a ceiling I was focusing on. Firstly, it was all black, so I tried getting the picture with the intent of seeing if the shapes can still be seen despite the background being all black. 

Apparently, I miscalculated the camera's capacity to capture light, so it seemed a bit brighter than it really was - I guess, I should have adjusted the aperture a little more... to lessen the light coming in, but I guess then it (the picture's shapes) would be less visible. I could have photoshopped the picture to see less... but let's just say I'd like to remind myself that there are still a lot things I need to learn - and consider this as just a work in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment