Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 17, April 26, 2011

Bliss:

I vaguely recall a cartoon wherein the dog is given a dog biscuit and it swoons blissfully before finally reverting back to it's usual nature. Of course, cartoons are just that - however, I did notice that when I give Bubbles a particular snack, she loves eating it... taking her sweet time, savoring it 'til the last bite.

It's Pedigree's green tea flavored snack (yes, it's green tea flavored - at least, that's what the label says, and I'm trusting them in that regard... no need to taste test it here), and Bubbles just loves it when I give her such a snack. Notice how her front paws hold the stick upright... the better to bite into and chew it, of course... and if you still wonder if she is indeed in bliss - well, just look at her expression. That should say it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment