Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 21, April 30, 2011

Breakfast:

I'm normally not up too early and out of the house on Saturdays - I mean, I'm already doing that each day of the week day, I'd like to rest a little longer on Saturdays. 

Not this particular Saturday though. I did get up and prepare for a morning meeting with some colleagues - to discuss a possible business venture.

Since I came early, I ordered breakfast, then commandeered a long table for our use, started to charge my cell phone and wait. Then I realized how picturesque my surrounding was, and the rest you see. Great furniture... great window view (though it got a bit hot as the day wore on), and great healthy food (that is, if you know what to choose in Starbucks), so yeah... it may be a motto - but Starbucks seems to be the third place between work and home for me.


As for our meeting's agenda, it looked promising - and we've decided to continue this every two weeks. That means I still get to see my colleagues: Gina, Mon and Benj on a regular basis... even if it isn't a Bacardi night. 

Now isn't that worth waking up on a Saturday for?

No comments:

Post a Comment