Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 20, April 29, 2011

Balloons: 

What do balloon vendors do to seek shade in a hot summer day? Nothing, they need but hold their balloons and those colorful weightless items will form a shade for them to stay under... even better, so long as they still have not sold the balloons, their shade happens to be portable - meaning wherever they go, their shade follows (unless they let go of all their balloons, of course). Now how's that for keeping cool?

I took this photo using my zoom lens, and I know I could have done better with a tripod. In that sense the picture is a bit blurry - but hey, it was still a picture with a story and a pledge to always be more prepared with any photo opportunity.

So... to beat the summer heat, are you willing to hold a lot of balloons? Probably not - unless you happen to be the balloon vendor. Me... I'll just wear a cap... or stay indoors. You see, I don't think lugging around about 50 balloons will fit my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment