Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 322 Feb 24, 2012

Aquarium garden:

How I wish my aquarium would somehow look like this. I mean, I'd certainly like to have one designed this way - with a school of Cardinal Tetras and a few shrimps, plus a couple of glass cleaner types. That would be a cool project to have.

Maybe I can have this done sometime... and I need not get the people who've done this, to help. Granted it looks like a tree trunk has been submerged into this aquarium... but somehow I know that isn't really a trunk, and the roots are probably several driftwood put together... but it really is a nice-looking tree trunk, and the plants do look like grass, so the illusion keeps well with the design of a seeming field. Where did this picture get taken? An exhibit for several planted aquarium, located at Tiendesitas.

No comments:

Post a Comment