Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 310, Feb 12, 2012

Lights and shades:

This picture is just a simple appreciation of how white shapes can be better gleaned when taking their respective shadows into consideration. Back then (in my first project 365), I had a similar play with whites - and now I just wanted to take this shot of three white vases against a white wall, with the vases framed by dark colored wood. This is from Barbie's and Bernice's skin clinic, and in this instance, I accompanied Barbie to get a diamond peel before her business trip.

If I had control of the clinic's lighting, I would have wanted to move them to lessen the shade - then again, the current shot does emphasize the difference between a well lit, a partially shaded and a nearly full shaded vase - so in that sense, the differences are more visible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment