Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 301, Feb 03, 2012

Friday night!

This little get together was an imprompo'tu thing. It started with Gina just mentioning that she wanted to drink Friday, and I readily said 'sure, let's do it.' or something similar.

Gina then started texting the usual suspects - in this case, Jingo and Brian, while also asking a few more friends/colleagues if they wanted to join us. When Brian and Jingo agreed - we know it was a 'go', and Gina started asking Batchie and/or her yaya to prepare some pulutan.

After the Application Analysis class, I, for one, was glad we'd be having this. And even if I had to fetch Bernice in Greenhills, do the groceries and get home, I was determined to be a part of this 'winding down' with friends - some of whom were not able to join our January Bacardi session (I, of course refer to Gina and Brian).  We loosened up with some beer, Jingo brought wine and I brought some Jagermeister. So yeah... we did enjoy each other's company, stories and discussions. It was a perfect end to a work week.

Jingo took the shot - I chose it because most of us (except Jingo) were in the picture. Again, this would have been better had I brought the tripod. Perhaps I should keep it in the car's trunk - but then again, I was using the black car during Fridays, so I might have forgotten it in the other car's trunk anyway. So... two tripods - one in each car?

Hnh, yeah... right.

No comments:

Post a Comment