Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 318, Feb 20, 2012

Spa time!

I've had this rather stiff neck for the past two days - possibly due to my not sleeping in a proper position (due to my not having the needed space to lie down properly on), plus the possibility that my back got exposed to the coldness of the air-conditioned room.

Well, lucky for me (and I'm definitely not complaining about this fact) that I don't have any training for today - thus allowing me to go to the spa. And since Barbie also has no work this day (due to her arriving from Bali yesterday) then it was serendipitous that she too needed a massage. So off to the spa we went - taking 90  minutes of relaxing kneading and oils. Lord knows we needed this... and though my stiff neck isn't entirely gone, at least I got de-stressed and my back aches are gone... replaced, as it is, by the lingering aches due ot said massage (I did ask for a hard massage, after all). As the picture points out, we had our massage at the Ahavia in San Juan.

No comments:

Post a Comment