Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 303, Feb 05, 2012

New Jacket:

This jacket was something I purchased in my LSGH homecoming the night before - I was intending to get one for myself... unfortunately, due to some limited planning on the manufacturer's part, they did not consider the fact that a lot of the alumni wouldn't fit in the usual student sizes... hence nothing that I liked fit me, so... I just decided to get a jacket for Bryce instead.

I liked this particular design because it showed the basic La Salle design; complete with the stylized LS letters that; when combined with the traditional colors of Green and White, symbolizes the school I studied in - the same school that Bryce now attends for his college.

On the bright side, the makers of the jacket did give me their number, so I can order and have said jacket delivered to my place (with an additional delivery charge of Php100), and I just might order one jacket. But will I order one exactly like the design I got for Bryce? Why not? It is a cool design. Then again, if I can make some changes to the current design, I'd opt for a more predominant green (maybe make the white sleeves green as well) - after all, great looking as white can be, it can easily be dirtied. Hence the reason I'd go for an all green design.

Meanwhile, it really is nice seeing Bryce enjoy his new jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment