Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 315, Feb 17, 2012

Swing Night at Vogue:

It was supposed to be a night of dancing - and it was. Trouble is, I haven't danced in so long a time, I'm probably not just rusty... but rusted out of such an activity. After all, at my best, I was a very amateurish swing dancer (preferring the less coordination-intensive dances by individuals - but being envious of how others seemed to make this dance look seamless and easy).

As it was, I didn't dance this evening, but I did like meeting friends - we talked a bit, and naturally, I tried taking pictures (though the evening wasn't conducive to experimenting, so I just set things to automatic). Still, it was a nice night. I decided to head home a bit early - after all, talking, taking pictures and listening to good 80's dance music does have its limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment