Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 300, Feb 02, 2012

My bag... sometimes.

This is a Camelback, as the label proudly announces - and for military people, or weekend warriors (like I used to be), this means its not a large backpack at all - after all, these bags are designed to primarily carry a few liters of water - specially for dessert missions.

I don't use it for water though. Instead I find it useful when carrying 'light' - meaning not carrying too many stuff at all - so its for convenience. Its large enough to fit a book or two (though not the very large or thick ones) so I'm not sure if, say, a hardbound copy of Harry Potter 7 would fit into this... but it can definitely fit several comic books (with backing boards, of course). It can carry my cell phone chargers as well, and yes... I can squeeze in a few cans of drinks here too.

So yeah... this bag is what I use when I don't plan to carry too many stuff. As for the photo, I decided to go macro shot with the label... hopefully capturing some of the bag's texture as well. So yeah... sue me if it alsmost looks like a product shoot again. Guess I've got a hangover from the previous product shoot.

On a side note once again... post 300!!!

Now it really is a countdown with the remaining 65 (or 66, since its a leap year) days for year two of my project 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment