Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 297, Jan 30, 2012

New batch!

Got these comics, and a trade of Daredevil yesterday, but its only just today that I can enjoy reading these titles. As it turns out, I've got a long vacation (unplanned) so I can just look at this as my catch up time with some of the things I need to do at home.

But before I do those home chores, I'm going to sit back and enjoy these titles. Of the comics shown here, I'm looking forward to reading Aquaman, Captain America and Bucky, X-force and Justice League. Naturally, I'm also looking forward to reading the first few issues of Mark Waid's Daredevil. I've seen reviews about this new direction of DD, and prior to my getting this compilation, I was really searching for back issues of DD; with little success.

Now, I need not search. I'm relatively updated with DD.

No comments:

Post a Comment