Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 304, Feb 06, 2012

Markers:

These items are quite indispensable to me and my colleagues whenever we conduct any training - after all, they are essential to our ability to write or draw our ideas while imparting knowledge, wisdom or just plain ideas to our participants. It can be a tool for writing (of course), pointing (to a limited extent), deciding (in a spin the bottle manner) or  - if the need arises, a projectile (not to worry, its an idea I hardly use).

They help when we ask our participants to likewise write or draw their thoughts, answers and collaborative conclusions to certain activities. There was even a time when these markers came with a wider variety of colors (and in some instances, smells even). When I conduct workshops - both in or outside of Accenture, I try to make sure I've a set of markers - just in case I need to write or draw ideas. Yup... such simple, mundane tools when you think about it - yet evidently useful in allowing us to be better communicators.

No comments:

Post a Comment