Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 302, Feb 04, 2012

A Verde Homecoming!

Yup, its another LSGH homecoming, and once again, I get to mingle with people I normally see at least every February, July (or August) and December. I refer to our 'Bastardic' get togethers - and normally, we enjoy visiting our old Alma Mater during every first weekend of February.

As you can see with the picture I took, my batch mates (not all of them seen in this picture, mind you) are enjoying the night with each other's company. It was just too bad that I would up having my camera batteries dying out on me that evening (it was a very busy day, so I was unable to recharge the battery before going to the homecoming). Too bad, I would have wanted to get a whole lot more shots.

I like the shot's background - on the left side, you can see portions of the evening's stage, while on the right side, you can see a portion of the St. Benilde's lighted ceiling - so it really shows where this event was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment