Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 323 Feb 25, 2012

New shirt!

Yup! Those are head shots of four Marvel super heroes - namely Spidey, Cap, Shell head and the Hulk. It's my second Marvel Comics designed shirt (though its my first one bought in a clothing store)... you see, although there is a local distributor of Marvel-character designed shirts, the Asian sizes do not match my build (for some reason, they just make up to XL, when I need a 2XL or 3XL), hence for the past months, I was a disappointed customer - wanting differing designed shirts, but frustrated when no size fit my frame.

Thus would the story progress this way - and I had to contend myself with getting shirts for my kids instead... that is, until I found this particular shirt. Now, as you can see, I am a proud owner of a Marvel shirt. One thing nice about this shirt is its thin cotton that allows the shirt to breathe - plus the fact that in weather such as this (really hot weather) would naturally want to feel pride.

This picture was simply taken by Bernice, and just shows that this is a great shot of the shirt. There was a few others regarding design - and I'm just relaxing with a cup of Cafe Mocha at Krispy Kreme. (or is that Crispy Cream?)

So yeah, consider this my semi-regular attempt at having my mug shot taken for the benefit of my project 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment