Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 299, Feb 01, 2012

Suddenly... Analysis:

Why such a title? Simple... this was not originally scheduled to be my training. In fact, as I said two days back, I was looking forward to having a week-long vacation. On one hand, I was glad for the rest - on the other, I was rather worried about the pay cut I'd be having due to this.

Lucky for me, a colleague (Fiel) felt sick, and had to request I take over from him starting with day 3 of his training. So suddenly, my 'vacation' was cut short after the two days, and unfortunately, I was unable to finish all the needed home chores I had planned... but, at least, I know I'd be paid for these three days. The training in particular was Analysis, and I get to partner with Gina.

Let me just say that prior to this sudden change of assignments, I was getting worried that February would match the dearth performance of January's conducts. I guess God (or kismet or fate) has other plans, after all.

Whichever the case, I'm grateful - I just hope my better luck is not always at a friend's (or worse, my family's) expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment