Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 321 Feb 23, 2012

Sunlight:

I guess its been a while since I took some outside shots - and I can imagine why. I'm not a fan of the searing temperature that we're all experiencing, so I rarely bother looking around to find some possibly great shot when it comes to anything under this hemisphere's sun..

Today, however, as Fiel and I ended our class relatively earlier than usual, I found the time to drive to Johnson and Johnson (from the Piazza), arrive a bit early for Barbie's scheduled work clock-off, and wound up looking at my surroundings while waiting inside the car (with the engine and air conditioner running) - this after I read a few pages from the book I brought. It was then that I saw this plant (and the other plants) around the garden, and what got my attention was how the sunlight was hitting them. Now mind you, being plants, the sunlight was nourishment for these plants - and I liked the way the light and shadows were playing along this one.

So did I need to get out under the hot sun to take the shot? Of course not. I used my telephoto lens to get a close up of the plant without the need to get out of the car. Great huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment