Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 314, Feb 16, 2012

PADD class:

This is not the first time I'm conducting the Packaged Application Detailed Design class - but it's the first time I'm doing this by myself.

Normally, I'd have either Jinkee or Gina doing this with me - and there is a good reason for this. PADD is known to be a very talk-intensive conduct... now, consider that when you add the fact that this is a 3-day course. Ouch... right?

Unfortunately, for this particular conduct, I can neither get help from GIna and Jinkee, as they both are assigned to other conducts. This will definitely be a challenge for me - but there is one silver lining to this... I get to control the pacing of the conduct, and this may mean that I can make adjustments (like what I did today) regarding timing, pacing and discussion. Even then, I finished the training for day 2 at 5:30pm exactly (same with day 1). Now I have to rest, so I can be ready to conduct day 3... at this point, I'm simply taking this one day at a time... and I'm glad that there's just one more day to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment