Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 366 Apr 08, 2012

And so Year II ends!

That's right... year two is done. With 366 entries in this particular photoblog (to compensate for the leap year), I've been able to document how my year went. Was it easier the 2nd time around? Not really... I faced different challenges as compared to the first time I did this. for example, I had not considered possible incompatibilities with Blackberry secured pictures... thus not able to use some shots in my earlier days of this 2nd batch. I also met similar challenges like updating my photoblog in near time schedules (as opposed to my batch processing practice every weekend - a necessary practice when I get too busy to publish things regularly).

Will I do it a third time around? Whew,,, let me chew on that for a while. Not because I find it hard to do... but I feel like a need to rest for at least a few days... it's not a question of 'will I'? More a question of 'When will I'? The answer to that will be known soon enough.

BTW - that's an e-comic I'm reading with my iPad. Whether it will eventually replace my paper-based comis remains to be seen. As of now I'd say 'no way' - but who knows? If this photoblog has taught me anything, its the fact that anything can happen within the days of a year.

This picture was taken by Bernice, by the way.

Oh yeah... Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment