Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 362 Apr 04, 2012

Old friends, new friends:

By this, I mean Raul (a.k.a. Batchie) and Fiel - after all, these two go all the way back since High School (Norte Dame)... and as we were sharing a mug of Hot Chocolate in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Greenbelt 3, I could not help but be entertained with the stories that these two shared with each other - and with me.

You see, until today, I have only been friends with Raul in Facebook. Fiel, of course, is a colleague and friend for some years now... and lately we've been partnered with each other - specially when the need to conduct PM Estimating is concerned.

The day - and our get together, did not end until Raul asked us to get a few of some books he wanted to get rid of (for lack of space in his condo), and we were just happy to get some... in fact, I got quite a few hard bounds... even if I, too, am contemplating on the need for more bookshelves.

As for a part two... we will definitely plan for this. Meanwhile, we continue keeping in touch on an almost daily basis via FB (of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment