Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 352 Mar 25, 2012

Chatime:

Looks like this is getting to be a habit - the enjoying of Chatime drinks that is. Whenever I find myself in Greenhills, we (that is, Barbie and I... and normally, with Bernice as well as this instance connotes) would decide to get some Chatime milk tea.

In our case, we normally gravitate towards the red bean variety - a best seller, if their ads are to be believed... and I personally like it because their red beans remind me of hopia... or in some way, halo halo (no surprise as it happens to be the same red beans in the halo halo - and most probably the same as well when it comes to certain hopia variety.

But what is also great about this is that we can opt to have it less sweeter (my preference) and it always comes in a refreshingly cold temperature... a definite plus factor in this hot summer season. I tried taking thsi picture with and without a flash... for some reason, I prefer the non-flash option... it looks fuller, as the flash option lessens some inherent shadows and or reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment