Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 354 Mar 27, 2012

Waiting in J&J parking:

Seeing as this week is a relatively free week for me (no work assigned to me), I find myself fetching Barbie from work, then driving home.

Along the way, we talk... maybe do the groceries, maybe stop by some place to have a snack - or early dinner... this latter option being when either of us has something to do before going home.

Now, as I wait... I either read a book or a few comic books, maybe even read an ebook with my iPad - or simply play games in said iPad as well. Maybe if the wait is rather long (due to Barbie's unanticipated meeting with her boss - thus unable to leave as intended... hence my waiting this way as well... anyway, yes... if the wait is really long, I might do just all of the things I mentioned earlier.

Once again, I used my Blackberry camera for this... talk about getting bored huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment