Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 357 Mar 30, 2012

Breakfast for three:

Though we're not in the picture, Barbie and I are ably represented by our Starbucks breakfast, while Bernice is left to smile into the camera. No occasion, really... just the fact that it being a Friday, Barbie need not go to work, and being a month-end, I had to go to Makati to get my paycheck. Hence our finding ourselves here in Starbucks Greenbelt 1.

I used my DSLR for this, deciding to use the ambient lighting, which was more than enough to get a nice shot without having too little or too bright a light... more so the latter when you think that we're right beside the window - and had it not been for a partly cloudy day, such glaring effect might ruin this shot.

As for my breakfast - the french toasts were heavy... and I did not need to place the syrup supplied with it. The toast size not withstanding, I would have wanted it to be a bit more saucy - as in possibly marinaded longer in the milk and egg mixture. I should know because I have cooked these way back when I was a teen. What can I say, I've got impeccable taste.

After this, the plan would be to try going to S&R and hope the lines aren't insanely long... other than that, the day is relatively flexible - and I plan to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment