Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 360 Apr 02, 2012

Brian in action:

This was a training not in our schedule, and I'm just lucky I was able to jump in and help Brian (who jumped in too) conduct this Coaching conduct.

How I got here is a story in itself... I was at the Fort, accompanying Barbie to a meeting with the intent of bringing her back to her office (as I said, I had no scheduled training planned), and so, I was just in t-shirt, shorts and topsiders when I received Malou's call.

Needless to say, I agreed - informed Barbie about the sudden change in schedule and drove home to change before driving to Cybergate in Boni to handle my portion of the Coaching conduct.

While waiting, I observed Brian - something I (for whatever reason) had not done in the past, and found myself admiring the guy's capability to gain rapport with the class. Everyone was attentive and literally eating everything he was dishing out. Had I been a lesser experienced trainer, I might have had performance issues following Brian. Of couse, in trainings such as this, I normally bring my DSLR... in fact, it just hit me that this day, I actually had four cameras with me... the DSLR, my iPad's built in camera, my Blackberry's built in camera as well... and lastly, my Nokia phone's camera. So I really had no excuse to say I could not take a shot due to my not having a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment