Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 365 Apr 07, 2012

Barbie posing:

I guess it's only fitting that the second to the last picture - the one I will officially take for this photoblog, will be about Barbie. After all, in this journey we call life (I think those are lyrics somewhere), she's been side-by-side with me in most (if not all) steps I've taken... more so when there are seeming milestones.

I definitely love my wife... and am glad she is my partner. This is not to say that even married as we are for 17 years, there are days when we argue - but for the most part, we get over such humps. She can be a nag at times... and even when she is well meaning, there are some rough spots that I tend to gloss over - as I'm sure the same is true with her viewpoint of me.

But we are one in making sure our kids get the best education (both in school and out) that we can afford to give or pay for. Wow... 17 years - why that means we'll be close to celebrating our 20th anniversary. That has to be cool... no matter how you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment