Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 361 Apr 03, 2012


Latest batch:

Yup... did I say the last time I showed comics in my photoblog that that wouldn't be the last time? Well, I was just being a realist... after all, when these babies arrive every week, I'd be bound to show a batch or two a month (at least)... so I wasn't exaggerating.

After all, each batch is a different combination, and the stand out for this batch would have to be the A vs. X issue 0 - a nice prelude to the 12-issue maxi-series pitting the Avengers vs. the X-men. This will surely galvanize the Marvel fans (if it hasn't yet). Noteworthy issues as well are the FF, Avengers and Aquaman. The rest weren't bad issues either, so what I'm saying is that in this particular batch, there was no poor title.

That said, with just about less than 10 days before this photoblog ends, I'm not saying I won't have another entry with a 'next batch'. But I will try to shoot for diversification where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment