Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 174, Sept 29, 2011

Leaders' Window (again):

Not that I'm complaining, mind you... but it seems that the past few weeks have been seeing a pattern with the kinds of training I conduct. It seems that I would either be in PADD with Jinkee - or Leader's Window with Alain.

So naturally, this class belongs ot the latter - and yes, I'm conducting this with Alain.

But what makes this a bit different, is the act that Lalaine (3rd from left and a former I/ACT employee - though not under my group) happens to be a participant. So I got to have very limited conversations with her, as I was conducting the course - come to think of it, this is the second or third training of mine that she attended - even if they are few and far between.

That said, it was your typical day 1 of the LW... and I did not show everything about the Leader's Window (more to come tomorrow) as Day 1 is more for leading individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment