Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 170, Sept 25, 2011

My latest picture:

Project 365 suggests I at least have a picture a month - that way, it does not just become a visual compilation of pictures I'm willing to share, but it also serves as a way of tracking how I looked all those months past.

Well, since my last picture here was some time  mid-August, I'd say it was about time I inserted a picture of myself for this month of September... and here it is.

This was taken at Chili's during the time Barbie was having some Chicken Wings cravings - and naturally, I indulged her - after all, its been a while since we ate at Chili's - back it the days when we'd meet up with Fred and Ariel on occasion to enjoy the great food here.

Well time has not lessened its quality it seems - and we did enjoy the bufallo (somewhat spicy chicken) wings. This shot was taken by Barbie as the setting sun's rays were piercing the window... hence the reason why half of my face seems too well lighted. Still, I find the picture a good enough representation of me. So with this, I fulfill one aspect of Project 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment