Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 173, Sept 28, 2011

Fountain:

This is the fountain (a relatively new addition this school year) at the front of the O.B. Montessori campus in Greenhills, and I've wondered at times, why they added this up front. I had a hunch it was for cooling possibilities - specially to help weather those hot Summer days.

Then again, that does not consider the fact that the fountain has many varied lights... and I doubt its for Dengue combating purposes. Maybe its just to add aesthetics to an otherwise droll front (which I suspect might be the case too).

Whatever the reason, I found one viable good purpose for the fountain... it serves as a likable distraction to anyone - specially those students needing to wait for their cars, or  for the guardians/parents/yayas awaiting for their charges/children to get out.

Such was the case I found myself in. And rather than getting restless with the wait time, I found myself observing... and later, taking pictures of the fountain. So what would otherwise be a stark raving loony of an impatient person, got reduced to a rather appreciative observer - and heck... have camera, will shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment