Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 350 Mar 23, 2012

Rare gathering:

This is a picture of my friends/ sometime gaming group members - yup... these people were (or should I still use the word 'are'?) gamers. For most of us, gaming is what we were doing and this is how we met each other.

This particular Friday evening, we all got together - at least, those of us who could make it (others could not) to share dinner with JP - who would be around only until his daughter's graduation. The reunion was timed for dinner and we all ate at North Park, Makati Avenue. In between we would play catch up with each other's lives. It was great to see them... and hopefully, we'll be able to repeat this practice soon.

On another note... wow! 350th entry for this Photo blog... hard to consider that this started 350 days ago - and I'm just talking about year 2. Obviously if we include year 1, we would have to add 365 to the day 350. Meanwhile... thiws milestone means I just have 16 (leap year) days before this project (Year 2) ends. Whew... and just like after I did year one, I will revisit the year that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment