Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 329 Mar 02, 2012


Summer heat:

Summer has definitely come early this year. Even in the confines of our place, the temperature is unbearable - specially if one has just come in from outside (like me). So what do I do about it? Well, in this case, I grab the closest drink I spy - which just happens to be a Coke Zero that I had bought yesterday with the intent to keep me cool as I was driving around the metro for Barbie. One I did not drink because I also got a Gatorade, which I did drink.

To continue with the above discussion... I then filled my glass up with ice (I know some Coke purist friends of mine would balk at the thought of iced Coke - but right now, I don't care), poured the coke... waited for a few seconds, then drank the contents up real fast - bot obviously not before I took this shot.

What was so challenging about just taking this picture? I wanted to concentrate on the forming sweat off the glass. It may hardly be visible at this current picture's size, so I will understand why it will be hard to focus on (at least, not without enlarging the picture). But yeah... I didn't bother with multiple shots... as I said earlier, I wanted to drink this real bad. Boy... I'm wondering how hto this summer will get by April. Hoooo boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment