Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 347 Mar 20, 2012

Waffle time!

This mouth-watering item, happens to be a White Hat Strawberry with Almonds Waffle - a dish I had to try out when I saw it. But this was all accidental, mind you.

You see, I brought Bernice to Fully Booked, at Bonifacio High Street - to pass the time before we went to fetch Barbie at work. As we had been hanging around for the better part of an hour already, I wanted to go to Starbucks for some coffee.

Unfortunately, said Starbucks was full and had no available table for Bernice and me, so we opted to look at the store right beside Starbucks - aside from the fact that it was a yogurt store, it was hardly occupied - thus allowing us to choose where to sit. Well... while Bernice had a sundae, I spied waffles - and since I rarely ate waffles (as compared to sundaes) I did not hesitate in ordering a waffle of my choice.

How was it? It was great... the picture shows it to be delectable, and it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment