Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 338 Mar 11, 2012

Blake Andre:

Lhyn gave birth to Blake a few days ago, but it was only now that we were able to visit both of them in Capitol Medical (in Quezon City). Brian, by this time, had not yet seen pictures of his son online (as of this time, Brian has still to fly into the Philippines from Dubai), and was anxious to see any picture of Blake.

That said, I brought my camera (and zoom lens) to take pictures of Blake - and its a good thing I did bring the zoom lens, as it allowed me to take this close up of Blake (several close ups actually). It was nice to see many people 'liking' this particular picture in FB... I know they were liking the fact that it showed Blake... but it was a picture I took that made this possible. So yeah, I'm proud of this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment