Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 346 Mar 19, 2012

Down time:

What do I do when I'm waiting for my turn at the facilitator's role? Why read anything I bring with me, naturally... in this case, its the book of Grant Morrison regarding his explaining the influence that comic books have on us - how this pop culture teaches us about our being human.

I've just recently started this book so I was (as of this picture) in chapter one... the one about Superman. So far it explains how Grant sees Superman, and how his being Superman and Clark Kent was somehow needed in the time the character was introduced.

So I guess, I'm up for some historical tidbits, and I should be able to enjoy the read as I go along. If the camera is slightly off its focus, well... that's the dilemma of having the camera shoot me with a timer. I focus on where I will be - then make the camera count down and hope for the best, as I won't be able to refocus. Still... it is a relatively clear picture, so I'm not complaining.

Oh yeah... as far as milestones go, this being a leap year, I've opted top have 366 pics - hence since I'm at 346, this means this is just a 20 day countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment