Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 339 Mar 12, 2012

Toyota Global City:

This is relatively a new location as far as Toyota service centers go. It's a whole lot closer to where I normally work - be it at McKinley or at Boni, this is much easier to get to as compared to the Makati Bel Air Service Center.

I came in here to inquire about free schedules to have the Altis go through a regular service milestone check, and ended up having it done right there and then. This picture shows the customer lounge inside Toyota Global City... and the nice thing about it was the movies they were showing that day - as can be seen in the picture, I was watching Green Lantern, and later... they showed X-men (the first movie). I also brought some comics to read - and although it was not working this particular day, the place was supposed to have WiFi.

 Suffice to say, I liked the service, convenience and quality of the work. I'll most likely be servicing the Altis here from now on. Nothing against the Makati branch, but its just hard to go to, and its got too many customers.  Over in this service center (Global City), I felt attended to... which is a very big plus factor to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment