Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 340 Mar 13, 2012

Late Lunch:

I fetched Barbie slightly early from work - and we went straight to the Shang mall to do a few things... first and foremost (as this picture suggests) was to get a relatively late lunch at our favorite Greek place 'Cibo'. Anyone who's been there will recognize the mural on the wall, and I was lucky enough to capture it as Barbie's background.

So what did we order? Simple... the usual salad we both like... and one other item I can vaguely recall - as it was not really a favorite of mine.

For this picture, I  opted to go without a flash, so I could see the backdrop lighting effect - and how it casts shadows over the rough wall. Of course, I was having some difficulty in balancing the lights/brightness of the background - thus rendering Barbie a lot darker than she really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment