Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 144, Aug 30, 2011


Buffy's New Shirt:

I been seeing this shop in Greenhills' shopping Center - one that caters to the needs of dogs, be it shampoo, shelter, leashes and clothes... and the latter got my attention, specially when I remember Buffy feeling cold whenever she slept in our airconditioned room.

So I asked the people there if they had a shirt of an over-sized Dachshund, after all, Buffy is a bit larger than your average pure breed, but the store clerks did not need to know that - they just needed to know the breed.

They gave me a shirt that was relatively thick (hence warm), and I decided to get it since it was reasonably priced anyway. So when we (my family and I) finally arrived home, I immediately asked Bryce to try the shirt on Buffy. Result? Fits like a glove - and Buffy initially thought it was a form of punishment (at least, as far as her expression seemed to me), but later that evening, she was pleasantly warm... so mission accomplished.

Just one minor item though... when Barbie saw Buffy wearing the shirt she commented that Buffy looked like a boy - guess its because of the color. Unfortunately, there was little choice in the matter - but I'll look and see if there are more feminine colors for Buffy to wear next time. For now, this will do - after all, its just for sleeping... and I've always been a comfort over fashion guy... function over form. Besides, I don't hear Buffy complaining - he he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment