Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 148, Sept 3, 2011


Tons of Fries!

Naturally, I exaggerate... there was hardly a ton of these things - but four orders of such will definitely look a lot on your typical tray.

So why so many?

Simple, we passed by a McDonalds on the way home from Greenhills feeling somewhat hungry (it was technically afternoon snack time a.k.a. merienda) and we decided to have some value meals - Barbie and the kids had Chicken sandwiches, I had the Fish Fillet sandwich - all our orders came with a free drink and fries. Believe me when I say, we got to finish these with room for desserts - and yes, it was a sinfully (calorie-conscious wise) good snack to have with the family... then again, its the company that makes it worth the eating as well.,, and I can't have better company than my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment