Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 163, Sept 18, 2011

Tips and tricks:

These are the two magazines I collect, peruse and study with regards to style, te3chniques and great articles - and lets not forget stunning pictures.

Yup... I had an FB conversation with Annie Ong just recently, and it started when I got a query from her - out of the blue, asking what camera I use. Though our conversation ended up with us thinking that one of these days, we'd take photos together, I wonder just when this ever would be possible.

Still, I practice - and continue to do so, by lugging my camera around - just in case... ever ready for that opportunity to capture pics of events happening, or of items worth preserving with a photograph.

Yup, i-mag and digital photography are the two locally published - but greatly conceptualized magazines. I definitely look at the pictures - sometimes wondering how I could replicate certain shots - and to their credit, these photographers do share their picture-taking moments upon capturing said photos. So yeah... lessons learned, techniques picked up and skills polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment